The Elderberries seated creative movement and dance workshops for over 55s, was founded by Catherine Donnelly over 10 years ago. Based in Roscommon Arts Centre, these very popular sessions attract participants from far and wide and are accompanied by an eclectic mix of music, from the roaring 20s right up to the modern day. To get our weekend of celebrations off to a flying start, we’ve invited Catherine along to Zoom in live from Roscommon for an online session with us. No previous dance experience required and all welcome.
Guidelines for participants:
- Set up a space of approximately 2 metres square, in which you can move freely and safely without obstacles or interruptions.
- Wear loose-fitting easy to move in clothing and flat-soled supportive non-slip footwear.
- Use a straight-backed supportive kitchen type chair.
- Set up the best quality sound you can.
- Set up your camera so that Catherine can see you.
- Meeting open from 5:45 pm
- Have a glass of water to hand.